About Me

My photo
Stillwater, Maine, United States

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Introductions

My name is Amanda and I live in snowy central Maine. I've been a metalsmith and jewelry designer for about 5 years and own my own business, Riverside Jewelry Designs. I tried starting a blog once before, but life got in the way. I'm hoping I'm ready for such a commitment! :)

I'm not sure what people will want to read about a jewelry designer. Nor am I sure what I'll be writing about. I suppose it will be whatever is on my mind at the time. I will be editing it for appropriate content, I assure you! I'm sure most people would be much better off not knowing EVERYTHING that runs through this head of mine!

I'll be blogging mostly about jewelry design, metalsmithing, small business ownership- and maybe with a few bits thrown in about my dogs. Oh, and the husband too.

I hope to have fellow jewelry designers following me! I love getting varying opinions on technique, design etc.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an idea, or just a general comment for me- feel free! I love to gather other opinions!