About Me

My photo
Stillwater, Maine, United States

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthday Week

So it's been a crazy last few days. My sister, husband, and best friend planned a birthday party for me on saturday. I had a blast, and so many people showed up that I was a bit overwhelmed! It was so much fun, though! I will tell you- a little word of advice: Don't ever let anyone tell you that 28 is not old. I never felt older in my life then when I woke up on Sunday morning! I just can't party like a teenager anymore. It's official! So I took Sunday off too. There was no other option. I was a hot mess, and there was no one to blame but my aging self!


Yesterday was my actual birthday. I spent it trying to catch up on all the work I had missed throughout the weekend. It was nice and quiet in the studio. My mother was away, my sister was working, and my husband was on the computer all day. So I had the whole day to be creative! It was nice. I made a TON of earwires to go out for supplies orders from my second etsy site (http://riversidesupplies.etsy.com/), and finished up a few projects I had started for the jewelry party I have booked on Friday. I also was able to make a beautiful Baby Blue Topaz Necklace for a raffle my Aunt is doing to benefit a woman with multiple brain tumors from her hometown. I'm glad I was able to finally get it done for her! If anyone wants info on how to either donate, or buy raffle tickets to be entered into the drawing to benifit this wonderful woman, leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.


Anyhoo... I haven't really had the opportunity to develop any new designs the last few days, but I'll keep you all posted when I do! Enjoy the Spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got an idea, or just a general comment for me- feel free! I love to gather other opinions!