About Me

My photo
Stillwater, Maine, United States

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Gotta Get To Work!

I have so many things to do today! I have to make a hammered silver cuff bracelet with a bezel set faceted Aquamarine stone a customer sent me. I have findings to make and ship out (riversidesupplies.etsy.com). Plus- I just got word from a boutique that will be carrying my product that they want 3-4 times the product I thought they'd want! So I'm thinking a metals order is in my near future!

I've been so busy with custom orders lately that I haven't had time to work on anything I WANT to work on. So I've decided this morning that I'm making a pair of carnelian earrings before I start anything else. I'm taking a stand for my own creative needs! :)

UPS just dropped off a package that I need to tell everyone about. It's a Chai Tea Cheesecake with Ginger Cookie Crust. Unbelievable! I was a little weak in the knees after eating it- I needed a few minutes to regain my composure before I could even think about work! You can get yours at mydecrepitvalentine.etsy.com... I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. That is so great how busy you are! With the economy in such a horrible state and here you are a small Maine business that has grown tremendously over the past year! You have really shown us all what we are capable of if we put a little time, effort and heart into our dreams. When I hear about all of your international orders and people ordering 3 times what you thought they would not to mention the personal orders on your website...I don't know how you are able to keep up with it all. I am so proud of everything you have accomplished! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Got an idea, or just a general comment for me- feel free! I love to gather other opinions!